The attorneys at Reid Rubinstein & Bogatz draw from a broad legal background and are experienced in a variety of practice areas including: government and public relations, administrative law, gaming, technology, real estate, commercial finance, complex commercial litigation, bankruptcy and business structuring and formation.
Regardless of the type or size of transaction, business dispute, or client, the attorneys at Reid Rubinstein & Bogatz provide the same outstanding level of legal representation. They listen carefully to and work closely with all of their clients to develop and implement creative strategies designed to ensure that each of their clients achieve their individualized goals.
- Administrative Law
- Bankruptcy and Reorganization
- Borrower and Guarantor Defense
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Entity Structure and Formation
- Government Relations
- Personal Injury
- Private Mergers and Acquisitions
- Public Relations
- Real Property Transactions
- Restaurants and Hospitality
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Zoning and Land Use